Samantha Hines | SamanthaHinesPhotography@gmail.com | Denver, CO | 405-612-3638
Since I'll be asking that you be honest & vulnerable for my camera, I decided I ought to return the favor. So below you'll find a list of some of the most important facts about me, warts & all:
- I cried at the end of Bring It On. No really. I'm just absurdly empathetic which, luckily for me, comes in quite handy in my line of work. And seriously, the Clovers really did deserve that win.
- My 8-year-old son is on the autism spectrum. He's super rad but sometimes it gets tough. Fortunately, he has a great team of people who support him (& me!) That's why it's super important for me to give back to those who work with and support the autism community. Click here to see some of my favorites!
- If I enter a room full of people, I'll hang out with the kids first. I find children genuinely interesting - the way they let their weird hang out & feel things so intensely. They truly are the best photography subjects imaginable.
- I am obsessed with Game of Thrones to an absurd level. I read all of the books in just a few short months & then proceeded to read every GoT theory ever written. And if George doesn't finish the next book soon I'm going to FREAK. OUT.
- I drink Bud Light. There, I said it. Please still hire me.
Ready to meet me?! If you would like to book a session – whether in the Denver metro area or as a traveling session – or would like more information about pricing, products, or documentary family photography in general, please fill out the contact form below, text, send an email, or give me a good old-fashioned phone call! I'd be happy to set up a time & place to meet with you in person!